Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Date

Sabaku Kyuu!!! Haha, scared you didn't I? Well, my baka nii-san, Kankuro have talk me into creating a blog. *sigh* Oh well, I'm feeling kinda lonely after returning home today. I want you Hinata.

I remember that day, the first time I have really notice her. I was in Konoha to have a meeting with Tsunade-sama and Hinata was there with her. When I saw her, I finally know what 'love at first sight' meant. I couldn't believe it myself but it did. I tried to convince myself that I wasn't feeling right and everything but when I came here another time for the festival, I got to know her better because of Naruto.

One day, she told me everything about her past, her family and her little crush on Naruto while I told her mine. She was shocked about it but then, she said to me, she will always be there for me. We became so attached to each other since then. That was the time when I confessed my love to her and she accepted. I never felt so happy in my life.

And on the 16th of April, we had our first date. This was the first time we have hold each other hand too.


KYAA and I'm screaming like all my fangirls now. It was so nice. Hinata, I hope you can see this. I love you, Hinata. Ja ne, everyone.

your love is like a shadow at 11:19 AM
2 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Sabaku No Gaara
  • A Kazekage
  • Live In Sunagakure
  • Fantastic Sex Appeal

Tagboard

Those Days