Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some Playground Activity?

Sabaku TAISOU!!! Haha, I love that attack. Scared the shit out of everyone. Ahem...Ok, I must stop rambling. That's so not me but, it seems fun. No wonder Uzumaki did it everytime.

Well, I'm back in Suna a few days ago, T_T I'm seperated with Hinata and Kazekage work have been a pain in the neck. I felt so unhappy. I tried to kill Kankuro at dinner today because he found out about my blog and keep teasing and blackmailing me for it. Baka-nii-san! You are worst than Naruto. Luckily Temari was there to knock some sense into him with her fan. Good Temari. You did well.

Okay, I went to my room and was looking at the photos I have with Hinata when I'm in Konohagakure. I miss her.

We were at the park that time, out of the bustling crowd. Hinata wanted to show me what is fun and brought me here. It kinda reminded me when I was little. I sat on the swing all alone. No one wanted to play with me. I have always wondered and pictured how it was like to have someone there with you on the swing and now, I got the answer. It was fun and somewhat warm. Swing, swing, swing...~

-Me And Hinata On The Swing-

We were having so much fun until Hinata got up from the swing. My weight on the swing was unbalanced so I did a flip to stop myself from falling over. Hinata gasped and run to me, asking if I was alright. She got up because she saw the slide and was trying to get there but she had forgotten that I was on the swing too. T_T Hinata... noooo~

The slide was awesome. Weee~ It was fun. You slide down so fast that it created friction on your butt. Haha, some of the passerby saw what I was doing and gave me a laugh. A grown boy on a slide.

Hehe, Slide, Baby, Slide XD

It started to snow again and it was getting late so I sent Hinata home. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before running into her house. I was dumbstruked. She gave me a kiss. I wanted to jump for joy but I have to remain calm. I can't let anyone see a Kazekage jumping like a mad man. You can only see me acting stupid in here and not anywhere else. Haha, blog is fun. I can express my feeling without anyone looking at me like I was some kind of mad man. And Kankuro, if you are reading this, shut up. I mean it.

your love is like a shadow at 5:11 PM
3 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Sabaku No Gaara
  • A Kazekage
  • Live In Sunagakure
  • Fantastic Sex Appeal

Tagboard

Those Days