Tuesday, May 16, 2006

At The Playground

Yes and we have fun. Wee hee~ So much fun that it got into my head. *shakes head* Yeah and so, behold, the playful sight of us.

~I Didn't Know I Can Do This. XD~

Yeah, upside down and it hurts. Don't try this at home kid. You will hurt yourself. Hinata brought us to a playground again and I realized that I'm quite in love with it.

~Hinata On A Swing~

She's so cute on the swing. So innocent. Me love you Hinata. She can be cute and dangerous sometimes. Never give a woman a gun. She can be mean sometimes. You will know later.

Haha, it's fun to have someone to play with you. We did so many things together today like me building sandcastle.



Uh~

Gaara+Sandcastle=Disaster

I was trying to make a sandcastle but I got so frustrated with it and then I saw children looking out from their window, to see what I was doing. I smiled and waved at them. They jumped behind and hide behind their curtains. Hinata giggled at the sight of it and patted me saying that I scared the children away because they saw a grown man playing with sandcastle waving at them. O-o And that was shocking. Haha.

~Girl With Gun Are Dangerous *shudder*~

She brought out what seems to be a water gun and she shoots it at me while I was making my sand castle. T-T I ran for my life and I saw a water gun there. I pick it up and realized how small it was.

~This Is Ridiculous...T-T~

She chuckled and keep shooting me with water. I was hopeless now and I ran for my life while shooting her back with an empty water gun. That's not fair at all. *sobs*

We sat down after what seems like an hour of endless running. Hinata went to the slide and I took a picture of her up there but I realized I have done something really wrong.

~Oops, So Sorry~

"Gaara You PERV!!!", she shouted at me. I apologized a million times to her saying I didn't mean it. I really didn't it's just that...I...I was trying to get her photo but...It ended up like this. So sorry. She ran down and hugged me saying it was alright when I was having a hard time explaining myself.

We went home that evening feeling happy. It was the best day ever and I get to keep that pic. *look around* Shh...

your love is like a shadow at 10:31 PM
3 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Sabaku No Gaara
  • A Kazekage
  • Live In Sunagakure
  • Fantastic Sex Appeal

Tagboard

Those Days