Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm So Embarrased

I was so angry yesterday and in the end, I was so embarrassed. Well, I went to Konoha again and this time, I wanted to surprise Hinata about my arrival. I search for her and then I saw her, giggling with a boy with his gigantic dog. I knew he was Hinata's team mate but looking at them giggling and then he reach out to brush her hair. He was so close into kissing her. I was so angry and thought that Hinata have forgotten me. I don't know how to express my anger and so, I wreck a fence down.

TAKE THAT!!! Grr~

I felt so heartbroken and keep throwing my tantrum everywhere and even Naruto was scared but then Hinata came and calm me down. I asked her what happen between her and the boy today at the field. She pouted her mouth and then scolded me about not trusting her.

Kiba was actually mimicking me and show it to Hinata how we will be so tender and caring to each other. I was shocked and embarrased. Oh how wrong I am to doubt her. I feel so ashame and apologize to Hinata. Hinata stomped off and I have to chase her back.

I told her that I feel insecure about the people I love because most of them I have truly treasure them never really like me so, I was unsure. Hinata knocked me on the head and say she will never do such a thing as she knew this type of feeling too. And so, we walk through the street holding hands, and speak lovingly to each other.

I love you Hinata

your love is like a shadow at 8:47 PM
2 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Sabaku No Gaara
  • A Kazekage
  • Live In Sunagakure
  • Fantastic Sex Appeal

Tagboard

Those Days