Saturday, July 15, 2006

~Aggresive Cat! I Hate Cat~

Gomen, it's been long since I write a blog about me and my Hinata-chan~ Kazekage stuff is really tiresome and that brother of mine keep bugging me whenever I tried to log on.

Well, now I'm back and working with my paperwork, might as well write an entry I said. Hinata got herself a cat recently. Okay, not exactly she got it herself. It was from Naruto. Where did that guy get it anyway? Her friend Kiba was furious with the idea of Hinata having a cat since he and his dog was like...Well, like how a dog behave.

~She Loves Him More Than Me~

Hinata loves the cat so much that whenever I wanted to talk to her, she ignored me. That make a Kazekage like me a really sad man. I tried to love the kitty but whenever I walk near him, he gaves me a blank look and when I told Hinata about it, she said that the cat looks just like me. I pointed to myself and asked, really?

~Give Me A Hug~

We went back home and I put the cat down on the bed. Hinata asked me to play with the kitty while she go get him something to eat.

"What about me?" I asked but before I can even finish, she was gone. And then I look over to the cat again. This time, he ignored me. I pouted my mouth and poked the cat. The cat was furious of course and jumped onto my back.


~*Pokey*, *Pokes*, *Pokes* With... HEHE~

I yelped and try to yank the cat off but it didn't let go. I try to pry it off my back but it didn't work. This cat is strong. I really doubt that this is a street cat. He must be a ninja-based kitty.

~One Tough Kitty~

I can see that the cat is treating me like I'm one of his slave. My head hurts and so is my hair. Hmm...Yeah, my hairs hurt. Poor thing. I just wash and brush it today. *caress hair* Stupid cat. This make Kazekage a very poor man.

When Hinata came in, the cat jumps back on the bed and meowed cutely to Hinata. She picked him up and kiss him on the lips. I whimpered and raised my hand for a kiss too but when she came really close to me, the cat was furious. Hinata then look at me furiously too and asked if I did anything to poor Mr. Whatever she named it. I don't give a damn.

I whimpered and walk away from them. I HAVE HAD A VERY SAD DAY. THIS MAKE KAZEKAGE A VERY MAD MAN T-T

Yours Truly
The Mad Kazekage...Cheer me up people, especially you Kankuro if you are reading this or I'm going to kill you.

your love is like a shadow at 11:20 PM
6 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Sabaku No Gaara
  • A Kazekage
  • Live In Sunagakure
  • Fantastic Sex Appeal

Tagboard

Those Days