Friday, October 20, 2006

Shopping!

Hinata insisted me to shop with her that day. What a pain in the neck? Everyone stare at us as we walk by. Hell yeah I'm the Kazekage and so, stop starring will ya?

Man, I remember the time Temari brought me to the shopping mall, I was glad that I can make it out alive. Shopping with woman is like ...NIGHTMARE! They want you to try this and that and ask you "Oh, which one it better? The blue one or the pink one?" Oh my, and do I not look like a man to you my dear sister? Urgh...

Ahem...and so, let's move along. Hinata wanted to buy some l*ngerie...and somehow I was dragger along into woman's haven...Uh, I swear everyone, I have no intention in anything dirty. Nope, I'm a good boy. Yes I am.


HEY WAIT...HINATA STOP IT...*been push down the chair and Hinata sat on it*

Konnichiwa minna-san, Hinata here. Well, as you can see. Gaa-chan here is a little curious...*KYAA* He's so cute. He looks so naive but yet innocent here. My Gaa-chan, you naughty little fellow. Oh, and look at this.


Haha, caught him doing this and he was like...is it how they wear it? Haha, kawaii ne...Oh my, Gaara is waking up. I better go. Keep it a secret, ne? I will send this now. *clickie*

your love is like a shadow at 7:31 PM
17 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

  • Sabaku No Gaara
  • A Kazekage
  • Live In Sunagakure
  • Fantastic Sex Appeal

Tagboard

Those Days